Fancy meeting you here
I'm Stefan - a holistic, multi-skilled designer with a passion for delivering the best user experience.
Scroll along to find out more.
Marketing Executive, UX and CRM
Sep 2018 - PresentPackt Publishing
- Established user empathy via UX research and an induction task for learning new coding skills
- Collaborated with departments to ensure a consistent product vision
- Increased conversion rate and revenue with tailored UX writing and visual communication
- Used analytics to apply data-driven design decisions for landing pages and emails
- Created wireframes to communicate proposed improvements to stakeholders and managers
Technical Support, CX
Nov 2017 - PresentTeach Your Monster To Read | Usborne Publishing
- Achieved an industry-leading 97+% customer support and CX satisfaction rating
- Reduced average number of “waiting” tickets tenfold by applying a new customer support strategy
- Executed a proposal for improving customer experience through the support channel
- Produced high quality how-to videos with on-brand Adobe After Effects animations
Find me online
Stefan really impressed us with his submission to the first round of LifeStart Challenges from Virgin. [...] He convinced us that he has a holistic understanding of consumer markets and that he knows how to think laterally to meet customer need.
We have worked with Stefan at our American Information and Business Center Project. [...] He was involved in most of the marketing and all of the creative work. So here's how it went: we have an idea, we polish it, we share it with Stefan and then a small miracle is born, usually way beyond our imagination. I really cannot say enough about his creative vision, angles, capacity and range.
Stefan has worked on a huge range of responsibilities including design for emails and web pages, writing compelling copy that supports his excellent understanding of users, and delivering marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Generally speaking: if you have a problem, Stefan has a solution. [...] He has constantly exceeded expectations, not only delivering on assigned tasks to a high standard and quick pace, but introducing ideas and developing brand new tools to improve the team's productivity.